21 October, 2011

Squirreling about - Chiang Mai



Went to the Kaew Nawarat branch of Bake & Bite for lunch today - it is one of my favourite places to eat.  They have a large selection of sandwiches, wraps and Mexican food, also wonderful breakfasts and homebaked treats.  Favourites include their cream-cheese and salmon bagel, spinach and mushroom quiche and honey lassi.  They also happen to have the most divine carrot cake to be found in Chiang Mai!  Enjoy! 

How to get there - although B&B lies tucked away right down the end of a small street, it is well signposted.  Turn right off Charoenrajd Rd at the Isuzu dealership if you are coming from the Nawarat Bridge direction, then follow the signs.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,I'm Maki. Your photos are so beautiful!
    I'm japanese.
    I appreciate the support of Thailand,3.11.
    And I'm worried about flooding in Thailand.
    Are you okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maki! I'm ok here, but we had a lot of water a couple of weeks ago. I've seen in the news about other parts, it's terrible. I hope the water goes away soon.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,I'm relieved that you are ok. And I hope the water goes away,too.
    We sincerely hope Thai peaple good luck.

    ReplyDelete